Friday, September 24, 2010

Let Us RAPS!

I came across this recipe: Thai Beef Lettuce Wraps and I followed it almost exactly (it's pretty easy) and it turned out to be a delicious, healthy, lunch! 



The few changes I made make it easier if you keep different things in stock in your kitchen:
  • Used whole Romaine leaves instead of Bibb, Iceberg is also a good choice! 
  • Chopped up other salad sort of fixin's to bulk up the wraps...
    • Cucumber
    • Celery Root (cubed)
    • Jalapeno
    • Carrot (shredded)
    • Chopped peanuts (for a little crunch!)
    • Lime wedges 
    • Roasted flax seeds (mmm)
  • I also made a little brown rice on the side for Dad so he could get some carbs! 
These lettuce wraps are super easy and delicious! I recommend giving the sauce a try too it's spicy but Super YUM!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment